What is the M-form of a certificate?
How to apply for a certificate of Form M?
Definition MODULE M: Actually, FORM M is a Nigerian buyer get a form, FORM M is the number above. It is the importer to obtain a local bank here in Nigeria, according to exporters and to provide P / I (pro forma invoice is a form of invoices) and fill in, fill out the form contents should be M and P / The contents are the same. And then the completed form to the forms F, P / I reached the shore, then buy a business in Nigeria before the import is complete the necessary formalities. FORM M is the number of applications, even to the name of the company is required in the bill of lading, which are mainly in Nigeria and clearance of foreign exchange controls.
Goods for export to Nigeria, FORM M (FORM NO.) On is essential. Some importers and exporters often FORM A FORM M and confusion, here we note that, FORM A is GSP certificate of origin, referred to as FA and CO is one thing, with the FROM M is completely different.
Nigeria imported goods for the very strict inspection, many types of goods to restrain imports or imports accordingly before they offer a lot of Wen Jian Xu Yao or Shangpin the identification of such. This allows the export of goods there are a lot of restrictions, and restricted the number of traders in China and African countries want to do is to dispel the idea of trade, and gradually formed the situation of trade barriers. As a veteran of the Dragon Beijing freight companies, in order to allow more traders to work with Nigeria to develop more long-term trade, in order to allow more flow of goods can be carried out, our company was established in the local agent to complete delivery of the local clearance one-stop service. To ensure timeliness, and security.
FORM M is the importer to obtain a local bank in Nigeria, according to exporters here and then provide the PI completed, fill out FORM M table of contents should be and the P / I in the content is exactly the same, then the completed FORM M Table together with the P / I handed to the bank, so he imports in Nigeria is complete the necessary formalities before. FORM M number of applications down even asked for company name displayed on the bill of lading, which are mainly related clearance and exchange controls. (Fill in the bill of lading FORM M #, was in January 2006 to goods imported Nigeria changed after the inspection by the practice of the port of destination, before aiming at CRI in the bill of lading number)
- Anyone who wants to import goods into Nigeria, the first from the headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria Customs ASYCUDA importers to obtain a number. Earlier, the importer is the place to cargo clearance for Customs and Excise, the number.
- Anyone who wants to import goods into Nigeria must be selected in his bank fill Form M, and displays the number ASYCUDA.
- Form M must clearly be “to purchase foreign exchange,” or “can not purchase foreign exchange.”
- The payment of import duties and other fees, the importer must confirm his precise location of the imported goods.
- Importer is required to pay import duties and other personal expenses.
- In these circumstances, the importer must complete and sign FormSale123 (commissioned by the importer to Customs clearance agent) or FormSale124 (importer entitled to their own customs clearance):
a. true importer, if it is single.
b. partner, if partnership.
c. director or secretary, if the company